Built as a sturdy tug by the Italian yard Benetti in 1964, Vervece completed a total refit in 2013 at the Palumbo yard in Italy, bringing her up to the luxury yacht standards.
Under her owner’s supervision, the interior now has a cool, calm ‘beach house’ contemporary style look.
The hull of the tug is made of steel and is entirely welded. First and second superstructures are completely new and made of welded steel.
Accommodation area design and layout are according to the refit project of I. Penta and F. Scardaccione architects and in accordance with RINA safety requests.
Materials used for finishing of accommodations:
- Ceilings in lacquered wooden panels.
- Floors upper/main/lower deck in solid wood.
- Doors and bulkheads entirely upholstered in essence with satin-pore coating
Vervece’s Interior layout allows accommodating:
- Owner and guests: 8 persons in 4 cabins
- Full beam master Cabin on fore main deck, properly insulated and soundproofed, fully furnished with king size bed, sofa, closet, courtesy bathroom with shower and double washbasin, WC and bidet.
- 2 Twin Guest cabins fore of the engine room with twin beds, desk/dressing tables, wardrobe and private bathroom with shower.
- VIP cabin is placed center/forward on starboard side with double bed and sofa, desk/dressing table, wardrobe and private bathroom with shower.
• Fully furnished lounge area with sofas and desk.
• Dining area for 8-10 people
• Salon Equipment: 80 l Wine cellar, Ice Maker, “Espresso” coffee maker.